Monday, April 12, 2010

BLOG HOP WINNER!

Ohh what a FUN Blog Hop! I know that I enjoyed seeing everyone's creations! Thank you all for hopping along!

And the winner is...

True Random Number Generator 18


Theresa Kamp said...

Wowo my first ever blog hop and I had so much fun
everyone has put so much into there cards and creations
I have thoroughly enjoyed this
Krafty Kamp
Theresa KAmp


Theresa - please contact Mary Ann with your $30- shopping list and shipping information and she will get those materials to you.


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Chrissy D

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Theresa! Have fun shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW
    Lucky me
    But how do I get in touch with Mary Ann and where do I find the stuff I can pick from
    I am so excited
    I am loving this
    Krafty KAmp
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete