Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Place Cards

In today's post I'm showing you some place cards to be used for Thanksgiving.  They were all stamped onto white card stock with Versafine Black Onyx ink then colored with watercolor crayons.  
All three of these images are from QKR Stampede.
The "I'm thankful for..." and the names were printed from my computer, then the image was stamped and colored. 
This first one I used the beautiful Rose Label which measures 4 1/4" x 2 1/2"  I have this image mounted onto dark brown card stock.
For this Second place card I used the Thanksgiving Feast stamp which measures 2" x 2"  I mounted this one on a gold colored card stock. 
                                   
This third place card was made with the Leaf stamp, which measures 3" x 2" and is one of my favorite fall themed stamps.  Although it could be as easily colored green and used for a spring or summer purpose.  This one is mounted onto rust card stock. 
Here is a picture of the three of them together.  Although they are different sizes, I think they would look beautiful on any Thanksgiving table.  Variety is the spice of life you know.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have found inspiration here.  Stop by the QKR Stampede store where you will find these wonderful stamps as well as many more.  Did you know that you can also get these images in digital form?  Well, you can, so stop by and check them out.

And be sure to stop back here tomorrow for our QKR Design Team Blog Hop where you will find a lot of wonderful inspiration.  We all have some wonderful projects planned, so stop back and check out the hop!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! These are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous place cards, Kristie!! I had the same idea, but saw your photo album and ka-boshed it!!!

    ReplyDelete