Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sunshiney Card

Hello friends!  Today I have this Sunshiney Card to show you.  Is that even a word?  Not sure, but you get the idea.
I made this card using 2 stamps from QKR Stampede,  Patchwork Sun (#6104)and My Sunshine (#9302)
I saw this style of card quite a while ago and thought I would give it a try.
The 'envelope' part of the card was made with a 12x12" piece of white paper.  The blue is patterned paper from my scrap stash.
I stamped the Patchwork Sun onto white card stock and colored it with Pan Pastels and adhered with foam tape.

The insert is white card stock cut to size with some blue Memento ink applied to the edges. 
Thank you for stopping by today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow (3/18) for the
You won't want to miss the inspiration from our design team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you could share the sunshine today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute card! Now I have seen one more way to use some of my scraps!

    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete