Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4th of July Layout

Today I wanted to share a scrapbook page I made for 4th of July using some Biblical Impressions images. I started with some fun festive paper from Bo Bunny. I then added 2 images to my LO. I used the Flag Girl image and the God Bless image. Here is how it turned out.Kinda hard to see the images in the photo with the page being 12x12, so here is a close up. I started by coloring the words with metallic gel pens, then fussy cut them. Next I colored the little girl with gel pens and markers. I fussy cut her out too. I ran all the images through the Xyron to get them nice and sticky. I attached them to the page. A very simple LO, but I thought it turned out cute. Now I just need to wait until Monday to get a picture of my girls for this page! That is all for now, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute layout, Jess! That will be so cute in your book with the girls pic on it. Very nice, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out wonderful!
    Love the design

    ReplyDelete