Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tangled lights

Maya Angelou is an amazing woman with so much insight, I think she is wonderful.  Below is one quote from her and I think it is quite appropriate to go along with the card I am showing you today.
"I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights."

I wanted to end my July posts with one more Christmas in July post.
Hopefully, you have gotten some great inspiration and ideas from our blogs this month and have gotten started on those Christmas cards and projects.

I love this image called "Skunk and Lights" (#10901) from Eureka! Stamps.
The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from QKR Stampede, one of the sister companies of Eureka!
This image is great to use on cards that you want to make a lot of, as most of the image is 'colored' for you already.  Once the "Skunk and Lights" is stamped all you need to color is the lights and they are quick and easy.
The sentiment was printed from my computer.  "Merry Christmas" comes as a rubber stamp and also as a digi, which is what I used.  I don't use a lot of digital stamps, but I do love that I can size this sentiment to whatever size I need to fit my card.

I used "Christmas Border" (#15706) also from QKR Stampede, on the inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have gotten some inspiration and will hop on over to check out the images at Eureka! Stamps and QKR Stampede to see what wonderful images you can find.  While you are at it pop into
Biblical Impressions, the other of the 3 sister companies, and see what they have to offer.
All three stores have some amazing images.   Be sure to click on the tabs at the top of the page and see what all three design teams have to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment