Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gorill-ya be my Valentine?

Happy Thursday!!!

I have been working on some Valentine's Day cards this week.

Does it seem too early?
Well...it's only 5 weeks away so if you haven't thought about it yet...you might want to start!

Besides...I want to give you plenty of time to get your stamps ordered!
Eureka Stamps has some terrific 

I used Gorilla With Hearts for this card.
The sentiment is Goril-ya Valentine.

  
I stamped the gorilla on a white panel and then when I cut the panel into a rectangle I trimmed around his leg and head to leave them "out of the box" a little.  I think it's kind of a cool effect!  The glass heart is from Ariden Creations and the image was colored with Copic Markers.

I hope you are starting to get some Valentine's inspiration.  Be sure and come back next Monday for the Eureka Stamps Valentine Blog hop to get even more!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment