Sunday, June 3, 2012

Christmas Angel

Merry Christmas ???
Yes, I know it's June and Christmas isn't for several months, but it's always good to think ahead.
If you are someone who makes their Christmas cards, it's never too early to start. Now that being said, it doesn't necessarily mean that I will keep working on mine. LOL! But I'm going to try to get at least some of them done early.
I was inspired to start some Christmas cards when I stamped this angel not realizing that it was a Christmas Angel until I had her stamped.
"Large Christmas Angel" (#7504) is from Eureka! Stamps.
I stamped her onto white cardstock and colored her with FlexMarkers.
I also added a bit of Distress Stickles to the trim of her coat.
This is a large image, so all it needs is a bit of layering of colored cardstock and it was done.
I do think she is rather pretty.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment if you would and let us know if you are starting on your Christmas cards early this year.
Stop in to the Eureka! Stamps site and see what you find for some lovely and unique cards.

Be sure to stop again soon and see what the design team has to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment